Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hours of Sleep: 8

There was a conspiracy involving my uncles and Future Shop to kill my dad.

My sister was a mermaid. I never saw her fins but I returned her to the community pool and swimming lesson where I found her. When I entered the pool (because I didn't want to see her go), the floating ice (with penguins perched upon them) started to sink. It had something to do with me but I don't think I figured it out. I think it occurred to me that I might be Jesus, but something didn't fit. I think someone else walked on water. Or was it me? I can't remember. My sister said something about telling Shawn about her plentiful sex toys. She wanted to swim away. I held on to her, I didn't want to let her go. Finally I let go. She swam away, deep into the pool (ocean?). I was sad. This guy, one of the swimming instructors grinned at me. I didn't like him.

I gave birth to a baby girl. I never met her as my mother looked after her. Then just before I arranged a meeting with my dad to inform him of the conspiracy against him, I was introduced to my baby. She spoke the future. She also had really pretty dark hair and eyes. I stroked her soft hair and cheek. It felt strange to be a mother.

My hair was long and straight and blonde. I couldn't go to school like that. So I dyed it brown, but it only took half way. Then I just looked silly. I dyed the rest of it.

No comments: